All the Info You Need!
If you’re searching for information about opening up your very own BIGGBY® COFFEE shop, you’ve come to the right place! We have some of the happiest owner/operators and baristas in the world and it’s all thanks to the fun and supportive culture that runs deep in the world of BIGGBY®. Have we convinced you to read more?
Why Own a BIGGBY®?
BIGGBY® didn’t become the fastest growing coffee chain in the U.S. by accident. The founders have decades of experience in the restaurant business. We have developed a support system that offers training, marketing, and much more. We look forward to making you the next successful franchise owner!
BIGGBY® COFFEE aims to be the best coffee shop in your neighborhood. While being happy, having fun, making friends and loving people, BIGGBY continues to grow along with the appreciation for specialty coffee. Though BIGGBY® holds a strong brand and profile, staying true to the community is a core value. Many individuals throughout local communities have voted BIGGBY® as one of the best spots to grab a cup of coffee.GET STARTED!
What it Takes
- Leasehold improvements and design
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Exterior signage
- Minimum capital for ongoing operations
- Initial franchise fee
ONGOING FEES PAYABLE ETC.
Royalty fee 6% of net revenue. Advertising fund contribution 3% of net revenue. Technology fee of $30 per month.
How you can do it
- Fill out the contact form by clicking 'Get Started' below – because if not, we won’t know who to contact!
- Sign up for a Discovery Day – get to know us and see if it’s a fit for you! Our upcoming dates are June 11, July 25, and August 20!
- Submit a Personal Profile – just so we can get to know a little bit more about you!
- Do your due diligence – ask any questions you have of us or our operators to help you make an informed decision…knowledge is power!
- Submit a Franchise Application and get approved – more fun than a job application.
- Sign your Franchise Agreement and pay your $20,000 franchise fee (well below the industry standard!).